- Since 2019 : PhD Candidate in Egyptology & in Aegean Archaeology (Research Fellow MESRI 2019-2022 / Collaboration Institut français d'archéologie orientale) in the framework of a International Dual Degree PhD between the Paul-Valéry Montpellier III University (UPVM3 – Montpellier, France) and the Catholic University of Louvain (UCLouvain – Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium).
- 2018 : Master of Arts (summa cum laude) Ancient Worlds – specialized in Egyptology at the Paul-Valéry Montpellier III University (Montpellier, France)
- 2016 : Bachelor of Arts (magna cum laude), Classical Archaeology with Egyptology at the Paul-Valéry Montpellier III University (Montpellier, France)
- Interconnections between the civilizations of the Eastern Mediterranean (Egypt, Levant, Aegean, Cyprus and Anatolia) during the MBA & LBA (c. 2nd mill. BCE)
- History of the polymorphic interactions between Ancient Egypt and Its Neighbors during the Late Bronze Age.
- History of Ancient Egypt during the SIP & New Kingdom.
- Historiography of Egypto-Aegean Studies : an in-between research area.
- History of Egyptian Archaeology since the 19th century.
- Since 2016 : Archaeologist (Trench Assistant) in the Belgian Archaeological Project of Sissi (Crete, Greece) - dir. Jan Driessen (UCLouvain, Belgian School of Athens).
- Since 2018 : Archaeologist (Trench Supervisor) in the French Mission of Plinthine (Mareotis, Egypt) - dir. Bérangère Redon (HiSoMA, IFAO - Cairo).
- Since 2018 : Archaeologist (Trench Assistant) in the French Mission of Tell Keilah (Cisjordan, Palestine) - dir. Sylvie Blétry (UPVM3).
Choice of publications/conferences (5 max.)
Dautais, L. 2019, « Des bateaux keftiou dans les chantiers navals de Pharaon » at the one-day workshop Détours et retours. Circulation des hommes, des idées et des techniques de l’Antiquité organized by PhD Students of Jean-Jaurès – Toulouse 2 University (France) - 22.05.2019